The Environmental Science program admits Fall Quarter only.Applicants who are interested in Marine and Estuarine Science specialization within the Environmental Science program please see MESPES listing.
Degree: Master of Science
College: Huxley College of the Environment
Department: Environmental Science
Fall: February 1
- All complete applications received by the deadline will be given full admissions consideration.
- After the deadline, applications may be accepted on a space-available-basis.
- Contact the Graduate School before submitting an application after the deadline.
- WWU Graduate School Application
- Application Fee: $60.00
- Official Transcripts (1 from each institution attended, Unless applicant is a WWU Student)
- Three (3) Letters of Reference
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE scores (not required if you hold an advanced degree - Master's, PhD, JD, MD, etc.)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship application (optional).
For specific guidance on writing a Statement of Purpose for Environmental Science, please see this excerpt from the Huxley College Graduate Program Infomation packet.
Please note: Applications will not be forwarded to the department for review until all required materials have been received by the Graduate School.Environmental Science Program Website