- Course Proposal
- Online Registration for Courses and Excursions
- Paper Registration for Courses and Excursions
Printable version of A.L.L. catalog [click here to download a pdf version of the catalog]
Map and Directions, locations currently used for course presentations
- Bellingham Cruise Terminal, 355 Harris Avenue, Fairhaven
Special parking instructions: A.L.L. course participants can park in the ferry loading lanes, because courses are not offered on “ferry days.” Enter through the main regular entrance and make a sharp right; park across the painted lines. Please leave space for those around you to enter or leave. Parking is free only in this area. WTA transportation is available to this location.
- First Congregational Church, 2401 Cornwall; located on the west side of the street between Logan St. and
Morris St. (large yellowish cream colored church).
- Garden Street United Methodist,
Rooms A or B, 1326 North Garden, (between E. Magnolia and E. Holly).
- Bellingham Heritage Flight Museum, 4165 Mitchell Way is located at Bellingham International Airport.
- St. Luke’s Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Parkway (east of St. Joseph’s Hospital; Squalicum Parkway ends in the parking lot).
- St. Sophia’s Greek Orthodox Church, 510 East Sunset Drive.
- The Willows,
Media Center, 3115 Squalicum Pkwy (east of St. Joseph’s Hospital). Special Parking Instructions: DO NOT park in the Willows parking lot; instead continue along Squalicum Parkway to its termination in the St. Luke’s Education Center’s parking lot. Park there and look for the Willow’s shuttle bus that will begin running 15 minutes prior to the start of the course.
- WWU Wilson Library, Presentation Room,
516 High Street (see number 20 on WWU campus map)
Southwest corner of the building on the ground floor. Enter the building off High Street, directly across the street from the PAC Plaza. Nearest parking lot is on Garden Street below the Viking Union Building. WTA transportation is available on routes 190, 90A&B, 196/197 and 80X to and from Lincoln Creek Transportation Center (LCTC) every 15 minutes on weekdays when WWU is in session, every 30 minutes year-round. LCTC is located on Lincoln St., east of I-5, just north of exit 252.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no bus service from the LCTC to campus on Saturdays. On Saturdays parking is free in the student gravel parking lots (C-lots) directly south of campus (the walk up through campus is less than 10 minutes). Parking lots 11G and 14G are quite near the LPR. Parking is $2/hour using cash, coin, or credit card. Often street-side parking within a block or two of the LPR is available on weekends. Contact the course producer if you have any questions about parking
To see the list of A.L.L. instructors, along with a short description about them, [click here].